Frequently Asked Questions
- Please pardon our appearance as elevators that lead directly to the hotel lobby from the parking garage are currently being modernized. During this work, the 50 Rowes Wharf elevators will not be in service. To access the hotel, guests may use 40 Rowes Wharf elevators. Detailed signage is in place within the parking garage.
- Self-parking is currently available at Rowes Wharf in the underground garage managed by Laz Parking. Guests are permitted to leave and return to the garage within the day without any extra charge. Electric charging stations and car washes are available. Oversized vehicles with a height greater than 6′ 6″ should use valet parking.
- Self-Parking, $49 daily.
- Valet parking remains available for overnight hotel guests, $60 daily.
Boston Harbor Hotel is located on Atlantic Avenue, just 3 miles, or a 10-minute drive from Boston Logan International Airport. Guests may arrive by sea through the Rowes Wharf Water Taxi, which may be reserved during hours of operation by the Concierge.
- Check-in, 3pm.
- Check-out, noon.
- Press zero or call +1.800.752.7077 for extended checkout rates (based on availability).
Individual guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
A photo ID and credit card are required at check in. An authorization for nightly rate, including tax, and incidentals at $100 per night will be charged upon check-in.
Yes, Boston Harbor Hotel has ADA accessible rooms.
Yes, the hotel has both connecting room configurations and two-bedroom suites available.
- Yes, In-Room Dining is available daily.
- 6:30am-10pm, Sunday-Saturday.
- Self-parking is currently available at Rowes Wharf in the underground garage managed by Laz Parking. Guests are permitted to leave and return to the garage within the day without any extra charge. Electric charging stations and car washes are available. Oversized vehicles with a height greater than 6′ 6″ will be directed to an offsite garage.
- Valet, $60 daily (available for overnight hotel guests).
- Self-Parking, $49 daily.
Yes, there is a fitness center at Boston Harbor Hotel. Open 24/7.
Yes, Boston Harbor has an indoor swimming pool that is 60 feet by 20 feet, and 5 feet deep. Hours are 5am-9pm, daily.
- Concierge: 617.856.7728, email@example.com
- Guest Rooms Reservations: +1.800.752.7077, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Room Blocks (New Only): 617.748.1852, email@example.com
- Weddings, Function Rooms and Catering Information 617.856.7728; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources (Resume Submission): 617.856.7711; email@example.com
- Rowes Wharf Sea Grille: 617.856.7707; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing & Public Relations: 617.856.7771; email@example.com
- Audio/Visual Needs: 617.439.7000 ext. 3505
- Request Hotel Receipt: 617.856.7750, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rowes Wharf Water Taxi: 616.406.8584; www.roweswharfwatertaxi.com
- Rowes Wharf Marina: 617.425.7500
- Pets are permitted at Boston Harbor Hotel for a $100, daily, non-refundable fee, at a maximum of two (2) pets per guestroom. Service animals permitted. We are happy to provide pet walking services through our Concierge for an additional fee. Review pet policy.