Your Ultimate Spring Reading List
From Home at Rowes Wharf
The season of park bench reading and waterfront perusal has arrived. Home at Rowes Wharf Store Manager, Thomas Lapan, has curated a beautiful list of reads that will transport and excite you. From the streets of Paris to the shores of Nantucket, enjoy these special books in the spring sunshine.
1. Paris Chic | Published by Assouline
Travel to France with author Alexandra Senes and photographer Oliver Pilcher as they share unique moments of Parisian life.
2. Gray Malin Essential Photographs | Gray Malin
Step into the colorful world of photographer, Gray Malin and enjoy a curated images from his most iconic shoots.
3. Nantucket: Classic American Style 30 Miles Out to Sea |
Liza Gershman & Carrie Culpepper
This collection of essays and visuals captures the essence of the Nantucket aesthetic: sailing, surfing, fashion, and luxury.
4. A Man and His Car | Matt Hranek
Over 80 personal stories emphasizing that a car is not just a car. Truly a car lover’s dream.
5. The Italian Dream | Published by Assouline
Escape to the Italian lifestyle through a series of photography, maps, and stories of wine and culture.
6. The World Atlas of Wine 8th Edition | Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson
This book is an essential for wine-growers and drinkers, including 22 maps and a wealth of wine knowledge.
7. The Book of Rolex | Jens Hoy & Christian Frost
A study of vintage, current, and limited models, this book is perfect for the Rolex or fashion enthusiast.