Celebrate Labor Day Weekend in Boston, MA
Let the Festivities Begin…
The city is bustling with events and activities to close the summer before back to school season arrives. From shopping on Newbury Street to watching a ball game at Fenway Park under the stadium lights, Labor Day Weekend in Boston is full of excitement as we enter into the fall season. Enjoy quality time with friends and family on this long holiday weekend as your chose your Labor Day weekend outing.
1. Catch Red Sox vs. Texas Rangers | Fenway Park
Enjoy a game under the lights!
Fri, Sep 2 @7:10pm EDT
Sat, Sep 3 @4:10pm EDT
Sun, Sep 4 @1:35pm EDT
2. Sunday Open Studio | Isabella Stewart Garner Museum
Bring your creative mind to the Bertucci Education Studio to discover art skills including painting, sculpting, and sketching inspired by the exhibit Drawing the Curtain: Maurice Sendek’s Designs for Opera and Ballet.
3. Yoga 4 All with Soma Yoga | Rose Kennedy Greenway
Relax, refresh, and recharge with evening yoga. Welcoming all ages, experienced or new, come to the mat for a peaceful and serene yoga session.
4. Spend a Day at | Open Newbury Street
Roam Boston’s iconic streets and savor the fresh summer breeze as the city closes the streets for a car-free Sunday. Celebrate this long holiday weekend with shopping, dining, and more!
5. Wander Around | Institute of Contemporary Art Boston
ICA is offering free admission on Labor Day, for a last chance to see exhibits:
- A Place For Me: Figurative Painting Now
- Bárbara Wagner & Benjamin de Burca: Swinguerra*