Black Cocoa Brownies
Recipe by Executive Pastry Chef Shawn Dresser
Show your significant other that you care with these delectable brownies. Chef Shawn has carefully crafted this recipe for you to spread the love during the season of romance. Add in your favorite chocolate chips, nuts, or sprinkles to make this recipe yours and impress your loved ones with a Five-Star creation.
1/2 Sheet Pan – 12x17in.
- 2 cups Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 7 Large Eggs
- 2 cups Black Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Combine the unsalted butter and both sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer at medium speed and cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the stand mixer at low speed. Allow each egg to fully combine before adding the next.
- When the batter looks shiny, gradually add the flour and mix at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Pour the batter into a greased and parchment lined ½ sheet pan.
- Bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the pan comes out clean.