Experience Boston’s July 4th Parade, reading of the Declaration of Independence, Boston Pops Concert, & firework show!
- 9am – 10am – City of Boston’s 274th Independence Day Celebration on City Hall Plaza
- Following the festivities, a parade will lead to the Granary Burying Ground, where wreaths will be placed on the graves of the Patriots laid to rest there. You can enjoy the parade along its route, including Downtown Crossing.
- 10am – Freedom Trail Sites include, Old North Church, Paul Revere’s House, Old State House, USS Constitution, and Old South Meeting House
- 11am – Tour through Faneuil Hall
- 11:30am – USS Constitution annual turn-around sail through Boston Harbor
- 7pm – 11pm – Boston Pops July 4th concert & firework show